In celebration of 15 years of understated elegance, superior service, top-notch cuisine, incredible entertainment, famous & infamous clientele and most importantly unforgettable memories, we have published “Redbones 15”.
This 220 page, hard cover coffee table book comprises a potpouri of photos, essays, poems and commentary from and about the multiplicity of patrons, performers and artists who have been a part of the Redbones experience from inception through 2012.
This comfortable, cotton t-shirt features what has become the iconic imagery of Redbones.
Created by the famous Jamaican painter Colin F, this image of a trio performing live music originally formed part of a larger body of work created with Redbones in mind and featuring various paintings of Jazz musicians. The entire collection was exhibited at the Redbones Gallery in the late 1990’s. Depicting the soulful ambiance of Redbones, this shirt will not only style your life, it will bring back memories!
Shirts are available in S,M,L,XL sizes at an affordable price, get one today!
This was released in 2001. It features some of the great Jazz and Blues musicians, both local and international that performed on the Redbones stage between 1996 and 2000. Artists include the late great Jazz saxophonist Frank Morgan, Cuban singer Havana Carbo, Jamaican Jazz guitar talent Maurice Gordon and the well respected American Blues singer Zora Young among others.
1. Si Me Enamoro (6:04) – Havana Carbo
2. Things I Used To Do (6:49) – Vince Aguada
3. Sweet Home Chicago (8:20) – Zora Young
4. God Bless The Child (7:27) – Liberty Silver
5. Satin Doll (4:22) – Liberty Silver
6. Midnight Creeper (5:37) – Maurice Gordon
7. All Blues (13:56) – Frank Morgan
8. You Got Me Running (7:54) – Ike & Valerie Woods
9. The Thrill Is Gone (8:21) – Ike & Valerie Woods
10. Johnny B. Goode (5:48) – Ike & Valerie Woods
Special thanks to Maurice Gordon (guitar), Desi Jones (drums), Larry Silvera (bass), Sylvan Solomon (keyboards), Devon Richardson (drums), Chris McDonald (keyboards).
Redbones Dominoes – JMD $2000
Redbones Keychains – JMD $500
Redbones Mug – JMD $800
Redbones Paper Weight – JMD $500
Redbones Bag – JMD $1000
* Prices are subject to change